Magnificent property with Master house
- 550 m2
|Land area||550 m2|
This magnificent property, ideally located on the city’s doorstep, benefits from a landscaped plot of more than one hectare.
Its location near a delightful country village, is easy to reach and has all the infrastructure needed for a family life.
The building, which was constructed in 1906 and then entirely renovated in 2006, offers some superb reception rooms on the ground floor, divided between different lounges and living rooms with fireplaces. A spacious entrance hall, a kitchen and a dining room with terrace and verandas, round off this level, which opens onto the garden.
The first floor accommodates a spacious landing with a library and two bedrooms, one of which is en-suite with a fireplace, terraces and dressing rooms. Beneath the rafters, a large room with visible beams opens onto three other bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The basement benefits from a large storage room, a wine cellar, a large safe, a laundry-linen room and a technical room with boiler room.
The outbuilding was originally a stable. Today it accommodates a garage, a workshop, a saddlery and a stable as well as giving access to the basement. On its upper floor, this building benefits from a 5-room staff apartment. A second part of the first floor, above the stable, is unoccupied.
The large garden is divided into two parts, on either side of the house. On one side, there is a beautiful treed park with a vegetable garden, a pond and a gate giving direct access to the village. On the other side, one can enjoy a magnificent orchard of more than one hectare, consisting mainly of apple trees.