Making a successful property sale
Your property represents an important part of your financial and emotional heritage. Therefore, proper guidance and support are crucial to making a successful property sale.
Below are the steps we take to ensure that success:
- Define the optimal sales price based on thorough knowledge and detailed analysis of the property and the market
- Implement the appropriate marketing strategy
- Take professional photographs to highlight and enhance your property
- Create and publish all the necessary marketing and sales materials
- Propose the property to a select portfolio of clients
- Ensure organisation and support during showings
- Provide you with personalised follow-up and regular reports
- Present offers and advice in the context of negotiations
- Offer support and guidance up until the sale closes
We begin by APPRAISING your property
A high-quality appraisal is the first prerequisite of a successful sale. For more than 15 years, our experts have been working in this exclusive real estate market in French-speaking Switzerland, Gstaad and Megève without ever losing sight of the fact that doing so requires a high degree of knowledge not only from a market point of view but also at the technical level.
Several studies have demonstrated the correlation between a sound appraisal and optimum property sales conditions. Therefore, it is essential to avoid excessive complacency when setting a price, as it could end up being completely out of sync with the market.
Property appraisal demands a deep, continuously updated knowledge of local market trends, as well as keen sensitivity to the numerous requirements of potential buyers. By cross-referencing multiple criteria and performing a thorough analysis, we determine a sales price that is ambitious but realistic at the same time.
If you would like a property appraisal that is well-founded, detailed, prompt and fully confidential, all you have to do is ask.